Walmart will work with its U.S. private-brand suppliers on:
- Seeking to achieve 100 percent recyclable, reusable or industrially compostable packaging for its private-brand packaging by 2025
- Targeting at least 20 percent post-consumer recycled content in private-brand packaging by 2025
- Labeling 100 percent of food and consumable private-brand packaging with the How2Recycle label by 2022
- Eliminating the nonrecyclable packaging material PVC in general merchandise packaging by 2020
- Reducing private-brand plastic packaging when possible, optimizing the use to meet the need
We love Retailer’s that care about the environment and are at the helm of making changes. Hopefully others’ will follow their lead.